Tofino Surf Lessons
Spectacular Tofino, British Columbia is the destination for outdoor recreation vacations, offering some of the most consistent surf in the world. Stunning old growth rain forests provide the backdrop to the breathtaking beaches, where you’ll enjoy surfing, beach combing, sport fishing, storm watching, sea kayaking and whale watching.The area is also full of hiking trails for all skill levels. Originally a quaint fishing town, Tofino is now home to approximately 1,700 friendly residents who experience the best of both worlds: small town atmosphere mixed with ecotourism and luxurious amenities.
If you are thinking of staying in Tofino and surfing, check out some of these great Tofino accommodations:
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort
- Wickaninnish Inn
- Zoe’s at North Beach – vacation rental
- Ebb and Flow – vacation rental
- Bella Pacifica Campground
- Whaler’s on the Point Guesthouse – YHA International Hostel
- The Eco Lodge – located at the Botanical Gardens
Tofino is located on the West Coast of Vancouver Island. You can get here by car, bus or plane. You can check out the websites below for some options.